Insurance4u operates the Insurance4u.co.za website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Insurance4u.co.za website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Your personal information is processed when:
1. You insert your personal information on the Company’s website at https://insurance4u.co.za ;
2. You sign up to receive newsletters and/or marketing information; and
3. You complete an online customer information contact form.
By providing the Company with your personal information, you give your express consent that your personal information may be processed for the purposes for which it was processed and, if applicable, the transfer thereof to the Third Parties.
The Company does not and will not knowingly collect, store, disclose or otherwise process personal information from minors (unemancipated persons below the age of 18), without the permission of such minor’s parents or legal guardians.
The Company will only require you to provide the personal information that is necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is collected, which may include but is not limited to your:
1. name and surname;
2. mobile telephone number;
3. email address;
The purposes for which your personal information is collected, processed and/or disclosed is:
1. To be sold to our clients who may use your personal data to contact you in relation to products or services that they deliver or sell that may be of interest to you.
3. Your data may be re-used for remarketing purposes in the form of email, SMS or custom audiences on Social Media.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Company will:
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. automatically collect and store certain information in its server logs, such as web clicks, internet protocol addresses, device event information, cookies which may uniquely identify your browser or your account with the Company;